Author Topic: Larry Hogan: ‘Trump Needs to Be Held Accountable for January 6’  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Larry Hogan: ‘Trump Needs to Be Held Accountable for January 6’

Pam Key 13 Mar 2023

Former Gov. Larry Hogan (R-MD) said Monday on Fox News Channel’s “America’s Newsroom” that former President Donald Trump should be “held accountable” for the riot at the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.

Saturday at the annual white-tie Gridiron Dinner, former Vice President Mike Pence said, “President Trump was wrong. I had no right to overturn the election. And his reckless words endangered my family and everyone at the Capitol that day, and I know history will hold Donald Trump accountable.”

On the Republican presidential primary, co-host Dana Perino asked, “What are your thoughts of a large field versus a small field?”

Hogan said, “I’ll be in Iowa with Mike Pence this weekend, and I saw his comments which I thought were really strong. I mean, I agree with them that President Trump needs to be held accountable for January 6. Obviously, he was there. His life was being threatened with his family being threatened.”

He continued, “We should only have serious candidates that have the ability to compete.”

Hogan added, “I think we need a couple of strong candidates in there and somebody that can rise up and be, you know, be the alternative to Donald Trump, but I’m not sure who that is, and, of course, everyone has a right to consider running.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/03/13/larry-hogan-trump-needs-to-be-held-accountable-for-january-6/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Larry Hogan: ‘Trump Needs to Be Held Accountable for January 6’
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2023, 07:21:26 pm »
No, Larry, but there are a few in Congress (and elsewhere) who  do.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 07:41:27 pm »

Old Crusty Larry is just trying to find some traction for a Presidential run sometime in the future.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2023, 08:02:17 pm »
I think I have responded with this same topic about 3-4 times in the past few weeks, but I'll repeat Larry....

I am no fan of the Orange guy, but in his defense, he instructed his crowd at the Washington Monument that day to go march "PEACEABLY" to the Capitol.

I don't see how that can be misinterpreted.  So my message to Larry Hogan, Mike Pence, and every other pandering RINO wanting to be POTUS is to  go find the real culprits who created what appears to be one the biggest false flag operations in US history. Otherwise STFU.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.