Author Topic: Chaos at the Border: Massive Crowd of at Least 1000 Storms Port of Entry Near El Paso  (Read 126 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chaos at the Border: Massive Crowd of at Least 1000 Storms Port of Entry Near El Paso
By Nick Arama | 6:30 PM on March 12, 2023

We’ve seen massive groups of illegal aliens trying to get into the United States in the past.

But according to Fox’s Bill Melugin, a massive crowd of at least 1000 illegal aliens just stormed the area at the port of entry near El Paso in their effort to get into the United States.

“Our contact in Juarez, MX tells us a massive group of at least 1,000 migrants just attempted to rush a port of entry in El Paso in an effort to get into the United States,” Melugin reported. “Video shows them pushing past the Mexican side of Paso Del Norte bridge. Awaiting CBP comment.”

Melugin reported that some “crowd control measures were used (unclear which side of border)” and that some of the massive crowd was “repelled.” But they have now reassembled on another bridge and others are trying to cross the river.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/03/12/chaos-at-the-border-massive-crowd-of-at-least-1000-storms-port-of-entry-near-el-paso-n715477
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson