Author Topic: US Army female troops parachute jump in Alaska  (Read 191 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Army female troops parachute jump in Alaska
« on: March 12, 2023, 04:54:55 pm »
2h ago

3 of 20 Photos in Gallery U.S. Army paratroopers assigned to the 2nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team (Airborne), 11th Airborne Division, descend over Malemute Drop Zone during an all-women’s jump at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska, March 7, 2023. (Picture: SWNS)
Auto Rotation On
Full screen
3 of 20 Photos in Gallery©Provided by Metro

U.S. Army paratroopers assigned to the 2nd Infantry Brigade Combat Team (Airborne), 11th Airborne Division, descend over Malemute Drop Zone during an all-women’s jump at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska, March 7, 2023. (Picture: SWNS)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-army-female-troops-parachute-jump-in-alaska/ss-AA18wuUv?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=efe8750392b042f780fee5d2e60030b5&ei=37#image=3
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: US Army female troops parachute jump in Alaska
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2023, 08:26:13 pm »
Jump school was what WAS a serious physical challenge. Actually jumping out of airplanes was one of the easiest things I have ever done.

I have no doubt a female paraplegic,ESPECIALLY if she were black or Asian,could complete jump school these days,even in her wheelchair. All you would need then would be for someone to roll her chair down the ramp of a C-130.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!