Author Topic: Stealthy New Air Force B-21 Bomber Will Control Drones & Fly Unmanned  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Stealthy New Air Force B-21 Bomber Will Control Drones & Fly Unmanned

The Air Force’s new stealth B-21 bomber may be as impactful as it is secretive given
KRIS OSBORN, WARRIOR MAVEN - CENTER FOR MILITARY MODERNIZATIONMAR 10, 2023
By Kris Osborn, President, Center for Military Modernization

(Washington D.C.) The Air Force’s new stealth B-21 bomber may be as impactful as it is secretive given that the largely “black” program is soon to explode onto the scene with its first flight this year.

Certainly very little is known about the aircraft for understandable security reasons, yet senior Air Force weapons developers have for many years been clear that the new platform will operate with an ability to hold any target at risk, anywhere in the world at any time. This is quite significant, as the B-21 may be engineered with new, paradigm-changing levels of stealth technology enabling it to operate against some of the most cutting-edge air defenses in existence. The details as to how this might be accomplished are naturally not likely to be available for security reasons, yet the breakthrough elements of the B-21’s technology likely reside in its stealth properties, sensing and computing. Perhaps the B-21 incorporates new radar absorbent materials making the aircraft even less “findable” by enemy radar systems than may have been the case with previous platforms, and there certainly may be new methods of thermal management able to lower the aircraft’s heat signature as well. Internally buried engines and specific technologies managing exhaust or heat emissions can further reduce the aircraft’s detectability to enemy sensors.

https://warriormaven.com/air/stealthy-new-air-force-b-21-bomber-will-control-drones-fly-unmanned
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson