Author Topic: Nuclear Base Focuses on Diversity, Fails Nuclear Inspections  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nuclear Base Focuses on Diversity, Fails Nuclear Inspections
« on: March 11, 2023, 09:40:36 pm »
Nuclear Base Focuses on Diversity, Fails Nuclear Inspections
You can’t nuke China unless you have diversity at a base in North Dakota.
March 9, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 32 Comments

Every July, Minot Air Force Base, the only one to contain two ‘legs’ of the nuclear triad, celebrates ‘Diversity Day’. Held at the Jimmy Doolittle Center, named after the hard-charging Air Force pioneer who led the first air raid into Japan after Pearl Harbor, Diversity Day showcases “many different cultures along with other diversities such as religion and disabilities” representing the various cultures at Minot Air Force Base.” Jimmy would not approve.

A culture notably absent from the Diversity Day festivities at Minot is a culture of competence.

Two Air Force commanders have been fired after their units failed nuclear surety inspections. Another four of their subordinates also went out the door. Firings have become common at Minot AFB which maintains a unique status in the nation’s defense and in the botched leadership that focuses on diversity and political correctness over national security.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/nuclear-base-focuses-on-diversity-fails-nuclear-inspections/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson