Author Topic: ‘It’s Good’: EPA Chief Says Biden Agencies ‘Having Fun’ Writing New Regs  (Read 143 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JOHN HUGH DEMASTRI ON MAR 10, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

‘It’s Good’: EPA Chief Says Biden Agencies ‘Having Fun’ Writing New Regs

regan ceraweek epaRegulators from across the Biden administration are “having fun” working together to write new regulations and develop new programs with funding from the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Michael Regan said at the CERAWeek energy conference in Houston Thursday.

Regan was discussing the implementation of the Biden administration’s signature climate law, the IRA, with interviewer Daniel Yergin, an S&P global vice chairman. [emphasis, links added]

The EPA administrator noted that the EPA was “lucky” that the regulatory burden was not “solely ours” and that many agencies, including the Department of Energy (DOE) and Department of Interior (DOI), were collaborating with the EPA to implement the administration’s climate goals.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/its-good-epa-chief-says-biden-agencies-having-fun-writing-new-regs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
To what goals/objectives/scientific facts is all this "fun" directed?  My guess would be it is all orchestrated by the direction of the wind. 0000dancing
« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 12:57:29 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson