Author Topic: Watch: Queer School Board Member Demands Tolerance After Terminating Contract with Christian Teacher  (Read 455 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: Queer School Board Member Demands Tolerance After Terminating Contract with Christian Teachers

By Peter Partoll
  March 10, 2023 at 5:10pm
A queer activist has spoken out at a school board meeting to demand tolerance, despite showing a massive intolerance of Christians herself.

Tamillia Valenzuela, who describes herself as a “disabled, neurodivergent Queer Black Latina,” is a school board member of the Washington Elementary School District, which serves north-central Phoenix.

She has already made headlines for her involvement in the board’s decision to formally cancel its contract with Arizona Christian University that permitted students at the university to gain experience as teachers in the district.

https://www.westernjournal.com/watch-queer-school-board-member-demands-tolerance-terminating-contract-christian-teachers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This is the poster child for democrat politics!!!!!! 11513
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She does look better wearing the Cat Ears...

Not saying much.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is what happens when you no longer have institutionalized care for the mentally unstable..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Play the victim up to the point of hanging everyone but yourself. Welcome to the new Gay Karen world.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....