Author Topic: A Non-Binary Oklahoma Democrat Tried Harboring a Fugitive Who Assaulted a Police Officer – Now She’s  (Read 195 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
A Non-Binary Oklahoma Democrat Tried Harboring a Fugitive Who Assaulted a Police Officer – Now She’s Been Censured
BY RUSTY WEISS
MARCH 9, 2023 AT 9:11AM

An Oklahoma Democrat state representative has been formally censured after allegedly attempting to harbor a fugitive who had been accused of assault and battery on a police officer.

Representative Mauree Turner, who uses ‘they/’them’ pronouns in her Twitter bio and is identified by media outlets as ‘non-binary’, has been accused of blocking police from making an arrest of a transgender rights activist accused of assault.

The incident came late last month as lawmakers were voting on legislation to protect children from “gender transition procedures” or similar physical abuse.

State Rep. Bob Culver was hit with a “liquid substance” later simply identified as water as he passed through a group of protesters.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/a-non-binary-oklahoma-democrat-tried-harboring-a-fugitive-who-assaulted-a-police-officer-now-shes-been-censured/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They always scream like the little bitches that they are.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.