Author Topic: 'Just Making Stuff up Here': Kamala Harris Claims Kids Are Suffering 'Climate Mental Health' Issues  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Just Making Stuff up Here': Kamala Harris Claims Kids Are Suffering 'Climate Mental Health' Issues
By Mike Miller | 9:15 PM on March 09, 2023

In this episode of Climate Alarmism: The Existential Threat to Mankind…

The person just one octogenarian heartbeat away from the presidency has long passed the point of being taken seriously by a majority of Americans, as she has babbled and cackled her way through her meaningless job, at which she has apparently accomplished exactly zero in more than two years.

During Vice President Kamala Harris’s comments at the recent “Aspen Ideas: Climate Conference” in Miami Beach, the veep busted out what I’m sure she thought would come across as pleadingly serious. I mean, check out that look on her face. Professionalism prohibits me from saying something snarky about looking constipated, of course, by I digress. [Ahem.]

Harris told the gathered faithful about her alleged discussion with young Kool-Aid drinkers climate activists who allegedly told her about how they were struggling with “climate mental health” issues. No, really. Ready? Don’t miss the melodramatic soap opera-ish gesturing, it’s awesome.

One of the young leaders was talking to me about climate mental health. I said ‘Tell me what’s going on with your peers.’ Climate mental health.

I said ‘I think I understand that, but unpack it [rolling-eyes emjoji] for me. She talked about how her peers are thinking about it, and one example is whether when they’re ready, could they start a family. Worried about what that would mean. And the stress of it.

They were talking about it in terms of their peers trying to figure out if they’re gonna have to get a job and whether they’re gonna have to make a living, but what can they do and how can they adapt their education that they’re having now to their activism?

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/03/09/just-making-stuff-up-here-kamala-harris-claims-kids-are-suffering-climate-mental-health-issues-n714297
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You can't "Unpack" an empty suitcase.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Imagine being told all your life the world only has 15, er, 12, I mean 10, only 5 more years left and you hear nothing else
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They were talking about it in terms of their peers trying to figure out if they’re gonna have to get a job and whether they’re gonna have to make a living, but what can they do and how can they adapt their education that they’re having now to their activism?

The way I read that is that some future democrat voter was mainly concerned that daddy government might no be there take care of them and they might, God Forbid!, have to be responsible for themselves.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Imagine being told all your life the world only has 15, er, 12, I mean 10, only 5 more years left and you hear nothing else
She's actually correct, but intentionally neglects to mention the constant hysteria promoted around such lies that is actually the cause of the "mental health" issues these kids are suffering.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
'You have NO future! (Do your homework or you'll never amount to anything!)'

'We're all gonna die! (well, eventually). '

'The world is coming to an end! (what do you want to Major in in college?)'

'You are a girl/guy/whatever you want to be, and you'll get medication and surgery to mutilate you if you don't like the evil and terrible form you naturally take!)'

No wonder kids are going nucking futs. Half of the adults are already batsh*t crazy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis