Author Topic: After India, Now Iran Poised To Ditch Dollar In Trade With Africa  (Read 225 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Iran has suggested the establishment of a joint bank with African states to help develop cooperation and to promote trade in local currencies.

Speaking on Monday at a conference on scientific and economic cooperation between Iran and West Africa, Iranian Vice President for Economic Affairs Mohsen Rezaei highlighted the importance of multilateral cooperation.

He said that Tehran could give a boost to many advanced industries in West Africa while the creation of a joint bank with settlements in local currencies would facilitate trade.

“In this situation we would be able to conduct commercial deals between the countries… without the necessity of [using] dollars and euros, and all sides will benefit from it,” Rezaei explained.

https://greatgameindia.com/after-india-now-iran-poised-to-ditch-dollar-in-trade-with-africa/
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: After India, Now Iran Poised To Ditch Dollar In Trade With Africa
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2023, 02:49:28 pm »
The dominos are falling.  Slowly, but surely.

I am guessing the shoe is really going to drop if and when the Chicoms drop their position in U.S. Treasuries. When that happens  our band of disgusting DC Fedzilla bastards will have basically painted themselves in a corner, where the standing capital will not cover or will only partially cover debt payment. 

Then, we will see either a '29 crash scenario, or a Zimbawe hyper-inflation event  Will just depend on which cliff the Fed decides fly off of.

Timing?  Guessing this is going to happen at the next big geo-political triggering event.  Hopefully Briefers have prepared accordingly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.