Author Topic: American man killed in Mexico border kidnap was jailed in 2015 for 'drugs manufacture' - while the o  (Read 524 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11836293/Two-American-men-kidnapped-Mexico-lengthy-rap-sheet.html

American man killed in Mexico border kidnap was jailed in 2015 for 'drugs manufacture' - while the other three ALL have lengthy drug raps
03/08/23 | Greg Woodfield

Four U.S. citizens who were kidnapped in Mexico by the notorious criminal and drug syndicate Gulf Cartel have lengthy criminal rap sheets.

Latavia McGee, Eric Williams, Zindell Brown and Shaeed Woodard traveled to the U.S.-Mexico border town Matamoros on Friday when they were caught in crossfire and abducted. Brown and Woodard didn't survive.

DailyMail.com can reveal that Williams was previously busted for 'distributing crack near a school,' while McGee has been slapped with 'unlawful conduct towards a child,' when her daughter tested positive for amphetamines.

Woodard was charged with the 'manufacturing and possession' of drugs and pleaded guilty, while Brown was also charged for 'possession of marijuana or hashish.'

The four were found in a rundown stash house near a place known as La Lagunona in the town of El Tecolote - about six-and-a-half-miles from where they were taken.

More at URL above...

So much for the "tummy tuck" (or whatever)...?

Online mountaineer

What a bizarre story.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

I thought the original story was they were getting cosmetic surgery and it was mistaken identity.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mountaineer

Yeah, they originally said the female in this group was in Matamoros for a tummy tuck,  which sounds like a less than wise choice.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Are we really supposed the believe the Americans 'kidnapped' in Mexico story wasn't a drug deal gone wrong with a ridiculous cover story about a tummy tuck?

2:46 PM · Mar 9, 2023

Offline berdie

Yeah, they originally said the female in this group was in Matamoros for a tummy tuck,  which sounds like a less than wise choice.

I know a lot of people go to other countries for procedures. I wouldn't. What would you do about complications that show up later? I have a very good friend whose parents are from Mexico. They won't go there for medical procedures or presciptions.

Offline berdie

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Are we really supposed the believe the Americans 'kidnapped' in Mexico story wasn't a drug deal gone wrong with a ridiculous cover story about a tummy tuck?

2:46 PM · Mar 9, 2023

It has always sounded a little shady to me. Seems like it would be easier and possibly cheaper to fly to Mexico for a medical procedure. It would certainly be more comfortable. I did see a report that the cartel accepted responsibility and turned over members that supposedly did this. But who knows if this is true.

Offline LadyLiberty

I thought the original story was they were getting cosmetic surgery and it was mistaken identity.

A previous report also said that they didn't have a criminal history that was "concerning."  These newly released histories should have raised some eyebrows.  I wouldn't doubt that there was going to be some cosmetic surgery, but it was likely being used as a cover for the primary purpose of the visit.