Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: Women Are ‘Primary Victims’ of Climate Change; Ukraine Prime Example  (Read 213 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Hillary Clinton: Women Are ‘Primary Victims’ of Climate Change; Ukraine Prime Example

HANNAH BLEAU8 Mar 2023921

Women are the “primary victims” of “climate change,” twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said during a discussion Wednesday at the 30/50 Summit in Abu Dhabi, pointing to Ukraine as the prime example.

“Women and children are the primary victims of conflict and of climate change and there is no place that unfortunately, tragically, shows us that more dramatically than Ukraine today,” Clinton despaired to MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski.

“But there are a lot of other conflicts, a lot of other challenges that we have to take into account as we look at gender apartheid and Afghanistan. The persecution and oppression of girls and women exercising their freedom of choice in Iran and so many other places,” she continued.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/08/hillary-clinton-women-are-primary-victims-of-climate-change-ukraine-great-example/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
She's near ugly enough now her husband will have to tie a pork chop around her neck so the dog will play with her. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Okay, I know I am a mere male but could someone please explain the it takes a village idiots logic as to how a war in Ukraine makes women the primary , or any kind of a victim of climate change? Wouldn't war actually make men the primary victims because they are on the front line of death? Does war now add to anthropomorphic global warming and in a manner that affects women more than men?  Doesn't Hillary have a party to get drunk at?