Author Topic: Graham says he will introduce bill to ‘set the stage’ for US to use military force in Mexico  (Read 533 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Graham says he will introduce bill to ‘set the stage’ for US to use military force in Mexico
by Brad Dress - 03/07/23 10:36 AM ET

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) on Monday said he was prepared to introduce legislation to “set the stage” for U.S. military force in Mexico, saying it was time to “get tough” on the neighboring country after four Americans were kidnapped by armed men this week.

Graham told Fox News host Jesse Watters that he would follow the advice of former President Trump on Mexico policy.

“I would put Mexico on notice,” Graham said. “If you continue to give safe haven to drug dealers, then you are an enemy of the United States.”

Graham added he would “introduce legislation to make certain Mexican drug cartels foreign terrorist organizations under U.S. law and set the stage to use military force if necessary.”

“I would tell the Mexican government if you don’t clean up your act, we’re going to clean it up for you,” the senator said.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/international/3887479-graham-says-he-will-introduce-bill-to-set-the-stage-for-us-to-use-military-force-in-mexico/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think linzy the f*g is overcompensating.

He's a real John Wayne in a pink tutu. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

Mexico tried that in San Antonio and Goliad once, It ended in San Jacinto, as I recall.
 :cool: right around this time of the year, too.

Offline Idiot

Mexico tried that in San Antonio and Goliad once, It ended in San Jacinto, as I recall.
 :cool: right around this time of the year, too.
No fear from Mexico though, because we sure don't want any part of their country.  BUT we sure need to do some house cleaning down there.

Offline mountaineer

Seriously, Linz - take off the dress, don the fatigues, pick up your gun, and freakin' go to Mexico or Ukraine yourself if you think all this he-man stuff is our responsibility.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

No fear from Mexico though, because we sure don't want any part of their country.  BUT we sure need to do some house cleaning down there.

Then we should ask to be invited in.  Invading Mexico without an invitation is not kosher.

Offline berdie

Then we should ask to be invited in.  Invading Mexico without an invitation is not kosher.

I couldn't agree more. We can't invade Mexico. Maybe Americans should just stop going there?

We can't even stop the drug trade here.

Also...enforce the dang border!!! to everyone.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lady Lindsey can  get her panties all in a wad over THIS,but can't lift a freaking finger to seal the border and punish illegal alien invaders?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Kamaji

Think about this for a moment? Mexico has to deal with  all the people inllegally invading the US before they get here. They would probably jump at the chance to get the US Military  to help them round up and eject these people. After all,most are illegal aliens in Mexico,also.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I have the perfect solution, it would involve the military but not in Mejico. Slam the damn border shut BOTH WAYS, stop paying taxpayer money to illegals and return all the friggin illegals back to wherever they came from. Also put a high surcharge on all moneys sent from America to countries south of the border until they get their shit together. Oh and just for shits and giggles put a bounty on the heads of all MS13 and Cartel members dead or alive and I think you can all figure out the preferred method of collection.

Offline Kamaji

I have the perfect solution, it would involve the military but not in Mejico. Slam the damn border shut BOTH WAYS, stop paying taxpayer money to illegals and return all the friggin illegals back to wherever they came from. Also put a high surcharge on all moneys sent from America to countries south of the border until they get their shit together. Oh and just for shits and giggles put a bounty on the heads of all MS13 and Cartel members dead or alive and I think you can all figure out the preferred method of collection.

You got my vote.

Offline Idiot

Yours is the perfect solution that's why it will never happen.