Author Topic: First lady praises Biden's 'energy level': How many 30-year-olds can fly to Poland, hop on train to  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First lady praises Biden's 'energy level': How many 30-year-olds can fly to Poland, hop on train to Ukraine?
Joseph Wulfsohn

First lady Jill Biden hyped the "energy level" of her 80-year-old husband, who has yet to announce whether he has decided to seek re-election in 2024.

President Biden, who would be 86 at the end of his second term, has repeatedly said he intends to run but has repeatedly been facing questions about his age, becoming the oldest president to ever serve in U.S. history.

"There's so many things that he's done – brought people together, brought leaders together," Biden said. "I see his vision and I hope people see his vision as well."

When asked about the president's age, the first lady seemed to shrug off concerns.

"Look at what he's done, you know, look at what he's doing, look at how physically – he's got the good bill of health from the doctor to his physicals," Biden said. "But how many 30-year-olds could travel to Poland, get on the train, go nine more hours, go to Ukraine, meet with President Zelenskyy?"

During an interview with CNN, the first lady said the decision is completely up to the president and that she will be very supportive of his decision, but stressed "I'm all for it."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/first-lady-praises-bidens-energy-level-how-many-30-year-olds-fly-poland-hop-train-ukraine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Adderall is a helluva drug.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe's a train guy.  Except if the train goes to East Palestine, OH
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What's next dr Jill, are you going to regale us with how may times Brandon can get it up sniffing little girls? As far as 30 year olds flying to Poland and hopping on a train, 99.9% of them, the other .1% can't because they had heart attacks from the Covid 'vaccine'.

Offline berdie

The Malarkey Tour, lol.

If for one minute that you believe that Biden was traveling like us peons do, she's koo koo.

I am willing to place a bet that there is a bedroom on AF1...and the train he traveled on. He was able to sleep comfortably thru this mighty journey. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My eyes just rolled to another planet....

*****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

"But how many 30-year-olds could travel to Poland, get on the train, go nine more hours, go to Ukraine, meet with President Zelenskyy?"
It really isn't that difficult. I made a few very similar trips in my youth: arriving in Europe, hopping on a train to get to the next destination, etc., etc. No visits with presidents, though, just a few (dozen) museums.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 01:08:42 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

First lady praises Biden's 'energy level': How many 30-year-olds can fly to Poland, hop on train to Ukraine?

All of them.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
[quoteFirst lady praises Biden's 'energy level': How many 30-year-olds can fly to Poland, hop on train to Ukraine?][/quote]

Uhhhh,"ALL of them"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The Malarkey Tour, lol.

If for one minute that you believe that Biden was traveling like us peons do, she's koo koo.

I am willing to place a bet that there is a bedroom on AF1...and the train he traveled on. He was able to sleep comfortably thru this mighty journey.
Not just a bedroom, you can bet your *** that there is a medical team right there to make sure his drug levels are at optimum.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What's next dr Jill, are you going to regale us with how may times Brandon can get it up sniffing little girls? As far as 30 year olds flying to Poland and hopping on a train, 99.9% of them, the other .1% can't because they had heart attacks from the Covid 'vaccine'.
Oh, come now, it's nowhere near that many.

Thirty year-olds are smothered in debt and likely couldn't afford flying to Poland on a bet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis