Author Topic: January 6: Tucker Investigates (The unseen tapes)  (Read 5911 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: January 6: Tucker Investigates (The unseen tapes)
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2023, 07:13:27 pm »
Quote from Kinzinger about Tucker...... 
 "he takes a cut scene and creates a straw man.”

Says the guy who helped cut and pasted the J6 clip on Josh Hawley running out the Capitol....   Last!!!!!

What a lying despicable piece of shit.  You just can't reproduce this level of gaslighting bullshit.  Wish a metor would fall on his ass, and do the world a favor.
:yowsa:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2023, 07:22:34 pm »
 88devil

"Former politician @AdamKinzinger on 1/6: "There are people that are so invested in the emotional politics they refuse to accept reality" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1633100033544409089

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2023, 08:43:18 pm »
"BREAKING: Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell calls it a "mistake" for Tucker Carlson and Fox News to release the never-before-seen J6 footage." (Video)

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1633193079573454848

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2023, 08:52:23 pm »
"BREAKING: Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell calls it a "mistake" for Tucker Carlson and Fox News to release the never-before-seen J6 footage." (Video)

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1633193079573454848
Mitch McConnell doing a tango with Chuck Schumer (as usual) says giving the American people accurate information is a 'mistake'. However, he goes out of his way NOT to define why it is a mistake, or what his definition of mistake is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2023, 09:10:36 pm »
Mitch McConnell doing a tango with Chuck Schumer (as usual) says giving the American people accurate information is a 'mistake'. However, he goes out of his way NOT to define why it is a mistake, or what his definition of mistake is.

He really is well past his Best-if-Used-By date.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2023, 09:19:31 pm »

LOL!  Thanks, Sen Schumer...

Tucker's going to have SUPER BOWL numbers tonight!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2023, 09:26:51 pm »
 :bkmk:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2023, 09:35:21 pm »

:thumbsup:

Wow.  Schumer's really getting desperate.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #33 on: March 07, 2023, 09:35:49 pm »

Was thinking the same thing. All of this wailing and gnashing of teeth is going to have everyone in the country tuning in.
Normally, if they want to bury something, they ignore it and refuse to acknowledge that it ever happened. In this case, they are doing the opposite and are actually putting a dozen spotlights on it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2023, 09:36:25 pm »
The thing that makes me sad is that none of the media can be trusted. Both sides are guilty of cherry picking and manipulating data.

Although this may not be a popular opinion, I think the truth of this event lies somewhere in between. There were definitely people that were violent...there were people that were peaceful.

But what ever the case, the clips of the event shown by the media to the world could definitely encourage an attack on the capital by foreign terrorists, imho

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #36 on: March 07, 2023, 09:58:25 pm »
The thing that makes me sad is that none of the media can be trusted. Both sides are guilty of cherry picking and manipulating data.

Although this may not be a popular opinion, I think the truth of this event lies somewhere in between. There were definitely people that were violent...there were people that were peaceful.

But what ever the case, the clips of the event shown by the media to the world could definitely encourage an attack on the capital by foreign terrorists, imho

I agree. Wife and I channel surfed that day it happened.  It was all there to see.

Except I am leaning to about 70/30- 80/20 in the dishonesty factoring toward Cheney, Kizinger,  Schiff faction  Then add the likely facts that the feds likely instigated and inflitrated the violent aspects of it.  Don't forget the fact the dims, hired the best TV hacks to produce these things too. 

This was  political hit job of the most elaborate and complicated manner ever. And I thank Tucker for exposing it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2023, 12:41:53 am »

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2023, 12:48:05 am »
 :silly:
"BREAKING : Previously Unseen January 6th Footage" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/stevenvoiceover/status/1633218199981375489

:hattip: @mountaineer

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2023, 12:50:20 am »
Memers have been busy today   88devil

"When you show up to the Capitol Building in face paint and a buffalo hat" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/memejority/status/1633206740782288897

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2023, 12:50:58 am »
Over/Under on Tucker getting 6M viewers tonight?  His record is 5.6M for one broadcast.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2023, 01:04:05 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Trump calls for the release of all Jan 6 prisoners in light of shocking new footage

Trump calls for the release of all Jan 6 prisoners in light of shocking new footage
Trump called for all the January 6 prisoners to be released, claiming they were “convicted, or are awaiting trial, based on a giant lie.”
https://thepostmillennial.com/trump-calls-for-the-release-of-all-jan-6-prisoners-following-airing-of-new-footage?utm_campaign=64483

5:32 PM · Mar 7, 2023

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2023, 01:10:47 am »

Based on Tucker's opening tonight, your demands will be ignored, Schmuck.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2023, 01:16:43 am »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

5:32 PM · Mar 7, 2023

Not only should those people be released, those who put them there should take their places. Michael Byrd should be arrested and stand trial for murder.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2023, 01:21:43 am »
Based on Tucker's opening tonight, your demands will be ignored, Schmuck.
Schmucky calling anyone a liar is the height of absurdity.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2023, 01:22:43 am »

Not only should those people be released, those who put them there should take their places. Michael Byrd should be arrested and stand trial for murder.

Including the guilty dim perps + Cheney and Kinzinger who falsely ruined many many lives with their lies and distortions for political manipulation.

10-20 in Leavenworth for all of them.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2023, 01:25:10 am »
Hmmm....no new video tonight so far.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2023, 01:26:44 am »
Including the guilty dim perps + Cheney and Kinzinger who falsely ruined many many lives with their lies and distortions for political manipulation.

10-20 in Leavenworth for all of them.

:yowsa:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2023, 01:28:58 am »
Fmr RNC Chair Steele: FNC’s Tucker Carlson Is a ‘Demonic’ Sycophant

Former Republican National Committee chairman Michael Steele said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that Fox News host Tucker Carlson is a “demonic sycophant.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/03/07/fmr-rnc-chair-steele-fncs-tucker-carlson-is-a-demonic-sycophant/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2023, 01:33:13 am »
Steele, Mittens, Mitch, and all the other faux Republicans are doing a great job of showing their true colors.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org