Author Topic: January 6: Tucker Investigates (The unseen tapes)  (Read 5790 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: January 6: Tucker Investigates (The unseen tapes)
« Reply #125 on: March 19, 2023, 03:34:07 am »
Its interesting we haven't been seeing more video.

@Cyber Liberty

Given that all the network news programs are own and operated by leftists,that should come as a surprise to no one.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #126 on: March 19, 2023, 02:01:43 pm »
Its interesting we haven't been seeing more video.

They should really release all the video, unedited.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #127 on: March 19, 2023, 07:49:32 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

I agree. The ONLY reason I can think of for them not to do this is that they have,or think they have,a surprise in store and they are waiting for a trial to spring it.

When you stop and think about it,all this drama is over a misdemeanor charge??????

To ME,this means it is more about political posturing than it is an actual breach of the law.

It's like the left has figured out that they can use their accomplices in the media as a propaganda machine that costs them nothing.

Stop and think about this for a moment. For most people who are not political junkies,the mere FACT that the Feral Gooberment has filed charges means whoever they filed the charges against is automatically "guilty as charged".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #128 on: March 19, 2023, 10:48:19 pm »
You can get a file splitter and encrypt the files and it'd be fine, they'd never know.

And so 100M people are going to be downloading 30-40 terabytes of data?   Love to see the servers that could handle that, and the necessary bandwidth. And without the software or background necessary to organize any of it, what's the point?

I have enough familiarity with the problems that come with trying to share hundreds of gigs to data in complex litigation where a dozen or so people need access.  The problems with trying to make that much data publicly available would be a nightmare.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #129 on: March 20, 2023, 02:09:58 am »
"Nothing to see here. Just an army of Trump supporters physically restraining and outing a masked Fed attempting to break into the US Capitol on January 6th.

Listen to hundreds scream: "NO! We don't do that sh*t!" at the obvious undercover informant trying to smash a window." (Video)

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1637487252568698882

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #130 on: March 20, 2023, 03:06:21 pm »
And so 100M people are going to be downloading 30-40 terabytes of data?   Love to see the servers that could handle that, and the necessary bandwidth. And without the software or background necessary to organize any of it, what's the point?

I have enough familiarity with the problems that come with trying to share hundreds of gigs to data in complex litigation where a dozen or so people need access.  The problems with trying to make that much data publicly available would be a nightmare.

Nah. How many people actually ended up downloading the full global warming emails that came out in 2010 or so? There were something like 20-30 separate dumps of data I think.

A rogue sysadmin posts it on wikileaks or whereever the shit demons congregate and the toothpaste is then out of the tube.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #131 on: March 20, 2023, 03:20:02 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #132 on: March 21, 2023, 11:35:42 pm »
"A Trump supporter calls out ‘Shaman’ for acting “stupid” and “crazy” —“What you doing bro’?! We don’t do that!  I think you’re a Democrat bro!” (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RebsBrannon/status/1638245575593164800