Author Topic: MTG to introduce bill designating antifa a terrorist organization  (Read 334 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Marjorie Taylor Greene to introduce bill designating antifa a terrorist organization
by Ryan King, Breaking News Reporter
March 06, 2023 08:56 AM

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) is planning to introduce a resolution designating antifa as a terrorist organization.

The congresswoman blamed the group for the disruption at an Atlanta police training facility under construction that was reportedly targeted by Molotov cocktails on Sunday. Greene has long lambasted the left-wing "anti-fascist" movement, which has been responsible for numerous violent demonstrations over recent years.

“Antifa are domestic terrorists and I’m introducing my resolution to officially declare them a terrorist organization on Tuesday,” Greene tweeted on Sunday.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/mtg-introduce-bill-designating-antifa-terrorist-organization
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: MTG to introduce bill designating antifa a terrorist organization
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2023, 08:05:27 pm »
One of the Antifa members arrested on domestic terrorism charges in Atlanta last night is a staff attorney with the Southern Poverty Law Center.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1632813829674377216
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 09:30:26 pm »
The fact these mf'ers have been running amok for 10 years without this designation is the true scandal. 

Looking forward to seeing their poulation shrink., and the lot of them rot and die in jail. 

SPLC needs to be added too. Not the depository of inventory
« Last Edit: March 06, 2023, 09:31:59 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 09:31:23 pm »
One of the Antifa members arrested on domestic terrorism charges in Atlanta last night is a staff attorney with the Southern Poverty Law Center.

That should result in his disbarment; unfortunately, given the left lean of most bars, it almost certainly won't.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2023, 05:27:25 am »

SPLC should be listed, too, imho.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis