Author Topic: The Destruction of the U.S. Military is Almost Complete  (Read 107 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Destruction of the U.S. Military is Almost Complete
« on: March 05, 2023, 09:15:42 pm »
The Destruction of the U.S. Military is Almost Complete
BY HERSCHEL SMITH
2 days, 17 hours ago
In sad news concerning the U.S. Marine Corps, those in charge have decided to rid themselves of one of their greatest assets.

The Marine Corps is getting rid of one of its most elite and storied jobs — the scout sniper.

Official message traffic leaked to social media last week described a switch from scout sniper platoons to what will only be known only as “scout platoons.”

[ … ]

The Marine Corps’ commandant, Gen. David Berger, has been vocal about wanting infantry Marines to become well-versed in multiple weapons systems — less specialized and more “commando-like.”

That’s a joke.  I’ve told them before what it would take to bring them up to par with SOCOM, or thereabouts, so they don’t get hand-me-down weapons and last place in the money pecking order.  It’s basically everything they’re not doing.

https://www.captainsjournal.com/2023/03/02/the-destruction-of-the-u-s-military-is-almost-complete/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson