Author Topic: Spate of Whale Strandings Near Offshore Wind Projects Becoming Impossible to Ignore - But Feds Still  (Read 220 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Spate of Whale Strandings Near Offshore Wind Projects Becoming Impossible to Ignore - But Feds Still Deny Link

By Peter Partoll
  March 4, 2023 at 2:38pm

It seems as if the left’s “green energy” initiatives that are meant to be environmentally friendly are actually doing more harm to the environment than good.

Whales are being stranded on American beaches that just so happen to be near offshore wind projects, leading many to believe that these projects are actually causing these deadly strandings.

According to Fox Business, however, federal agencies such as the Marine Mammal Commission are denying any link between the strandings and the offshore wind projects, despite previous warnings from the National Ocean Atmospheric Association (NOAA).

https://www.westernjournal.com/spate-whale-strandings-near-offshore-wind-projects-becoming-impossible-ignore-feds-still-deny-link/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just as they did with the Wuhan debacle. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tigVYfHVmQ

Remember when the Navy caught all sorts of crap for using sonar that could disrupt whales communications? Maybe even injure them?

What makes these people think that the combination of infrasound, VLF vibrations, other noise and magnetic fields wouldn't mess up their navigation?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis