Author Topic: Secretary of the Army lists ‘resiliency in the face of climate change’ as a top priority  (Read 127 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Secretary of the Army lists ‘resiliency in the face of climate change’ as a top priority
Posted at 2:13 pm on March 4, 2023 by Doug P.

In April of 2022 President Biden made an announcement that really makes enemies of America shudder: On his watch every vehicle in the U.S. military will be made “climate-friendly”:

“I’m going to start the process where every vehicle in the United States military — every vehicle is going to be climate-friendly. Every vehicle. No, I mean it. We’re spending billions of dollars to do it,” Biden said.

If that wasn’t enough to put China and Russia on notice, this week the U.S. Secretary of the Army listed a top priority:

Americans will certainly sleep better at night knowing that! Or maybe not…

AOC: If NYC is so 'uninvestable,' why do 'some of the most billionaires in the world' live there?
This administration’s commitment to pushing “climate change” and the accompanying shams is second to none and now they’ve even got the military focusing on it. What could possibly go wrong?

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2023/03/04/secretary-of-the-army-lists-resiliency-in-the-face-of-climate-change-as-a-top-priority/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson