Author Topic: Former NOAA Meteorologist: Natural Cycles Now Steering Our Planet Into An “Extremely Cold Period”  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Former NOAA Meteorologist: Natural Cycles Now Steering Our Planet Into An “Extremely Cold Period”
By P Gosselin on 3. March 2023

“We’re going to see a big dip in temperatures worldwide during the next 10 to 15 years”… “colder than the 1950s and 60s”…
On the Tom Nelson podcast, guest David Dilley – a former NOAA meteorologist – said the earth has entered a cooling period and warned the next 20 years may well be colder than the 1950s and 60s.

Dilley has more than 40 years experience in weather forecasting, and believes natural cycles dictate the earth’s climate changes and that these cycles easily trump any effects trace gas CO2 may have. Not only is climate driven by natural cyclical factors, but Dilley points out that even CO2 changes is naturally driven.

On what to expect in the future, Dilley says we are already cooling now and that the Pacific has already begun to enter a cool cycle after having been in a warm cycle for the past 40 years.

“It’s going to be very cold”

https://notrickszone.com/2023/03/03/former-noaa-meteorologist-natural-cycles-now-steering-our-planet-into-extremely-cold-period/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson