Author Topic: Illegal Immigration Costs American Taxpayers Billions Every Year  (Read 128 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Immigration Costs American Taxpayers Billions Every Year

SPENCER LINDQUIST3 Mar 2023222

Illegal immigration costs American taxpayers and hospitals billions of dollars in medical costs every year, the Federation for American Immigration Reform pointed out.

Last year, when over 98,000 illegal aliens were encountered in the Yuma, Arizona, border sector, the local hospital found itself providing $26 million in uncompensated care to illegal migrants.

CEO of Yuma Regional Medical Center Robert Trenschel pointed out at a Congressional hearing that many migrants come to America with “significant disease,” and often require major medical treatments, ranging from dialysis to heart surgery.

This strain put on the American healthcare system is by no means limited to Arizona, however. Texans paid up to a whopping $717 million on healthcare costs for illegal immigrants, which was administered by public hospitals, in 2021 alone.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/03/03/illegal-immigration-costs-american-taxpayers-billions-every-year/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson