Author Topic: Hunter Biden advised Joe’s office on answering Burisma queries: emails  (Read 214 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Hunter Biden advised Joe’s office on answering Burisma queries: emails
By Steven Nelson   
March 3, 2023 2:06pm

WASHINGTON — Then-second son Hunter Biden coached then-Vice President Joe Biden’s press secretary on how to respond to media questions about him joining the board of Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma Holdings, emails reviewed by The Post show.

The May 13, 2014, exchanges between Hunter and Kendra Barkoff, which have not been previously reported, form the basis of a complaint sent to the Justice Department on Friday alleging that the Biden scion, now 53, violated federal law by failing to register as a foreign agent.

“In advising the Office of the Vice President how to respond to press inquiries about his appointment, Hunter Biden ‘represent[ed] the interests of [a] foreign principal before any agency or official of the Government of the United States,'” America First Legal Foundation general counsel Gene Hamilton wrote to the assistant attorney general for national security, Matthew Olsen, quoting the relevant statute.

Burisma announced Hunter Biden’s appointment to its board of directors on May 12, 2014. The following day, according to the complaint, Barkoff sent Hunter an email saying: “Thanks for talking to me. [L]et me know who I should refer folks to.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/03/03/hunter-biden-advised-joes-office-on-answering-burisma-queries-emails/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Complaint: Hunter Advised Office of VP Biden on Burisma, a Potential FARA Violation

Wendell Husebø 3 Mar 2023

Hunter Biden advised the Office of Vice President Joe Biden in 2014 on how to handle media inquiries regarding his position on the board of Ukrainian Energy company Burisma, a potential violation of federal law by failing to register as a foreign agent.

In April 2014, Hunter joined the board of Burisma, just two years before Joe Biden stated he forced the firing of prosecutor Viktor Shokin investigating Burisma. Despite Hunter’s lack of experience in Ukraine or the energy sector, he was paid $83,000 per month by the energy company or $1 million per year — just weeks after his father was announced “point person” on U.S. foreign policy toward Ukraine.

Hunter’s position on the board made international headlines. On May 13, 2014, Hunter was contacted by Joe Biden’s press secretary Kendra Barkoff, one day after Hunter’s appointment to the board was announced, according to archives accessed via a complaint sent to the Justice Department on Friday by America First Legal Foundation, the New York Post reported.

Emails on the “Laptop from Hell’s” hard drive show Barkoff was in regular communication with Biden family business partners and specifically with Joe Biden’s private email accounts.

“Thanks for talking to me. [L]et me know who I should refer folks to,” she wrote to Hunter. “What exactly are they asking?” Hunter responded. “For the time being I’d just refer them to my office. FYI I joined the board of Burisma Holdings Ltd. (Burisma.com) an independent/private natural gas producer in Ukraine along with the former president of Poland. I think the press release is on their website.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/03/complaint-hunter-advised-office-vp-biden-burisma-potential-fara-violation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34