Author Topic: 19 Minnesota Schools Have Zero Students Proficient in Math  (Read 376 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
19 Minnesota Schools Have Zero Students Proficient in Math
« on: March 03, 2023, 06:38:35 pm »
19 Minnesota Schools Have Zero Students Proficient in Math

“Seven elementary schools between both MPS and SPPS saw no fifth graders demonstrating math proficiency.”

Posted by Mary Chastain
Friday, March 3, 2023 at 01:00pm

Minnesota-based The Center of the American Experiment (CAE) found that zero students in 19 Minnesota schools are proficient in math.

Mike already blogged about the 23 Baltimore schools with zero students who can do grade level math.

This is not a good growing trend across the country:

CAE’s findings concluded that while declines were evident statewide, two of Minnesota’s largest public school districts saw scores plummet the furthest last year.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/03/19-minnesota-schools-have-zero-students-proficient-in-math/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: 19 Minnesota Schools Have Zero Students Proficient in Math
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 06:41:14 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2023, 06:44:04 pm »
This is by design. No compassionate person wants to destroy the education and future economic opportunity of minority children. But leftists don’t care.

This is how leftists keep minorities voting for them. Rush used to say that liberalism needs a steady supply of victims to be viable.

This is absolutely unacceptable. And the same people oppose school choice.

Make me king for a day, and I disband all teacher unions. That may sound a little extreme but they’re  weapons of mass destruction.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 06:45:42 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2023, 06:48:38 pm »
This is by design. No compassionate person wants to destroy the education and future economic opportunity of minority children. But leftists don’t care.

This is how leftists keep minorities voting for them. Rush used to say that liberalism needs a steady supply of victims to be viable.

Make me king for a day, and I disband all teacher unions. That may sound a little extreme but they’re  weapons of mass destruction.

Agreed.

Offline Millee

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2023, 08:26:47 pm »

@LMAO

Not extreme at all, it's the very beginning of what we need to do.