Author Topic: Chicago Police Officer Shot at Close Range and Killed by 18-Yr-Old on Same Day Mayor of Violent  (Read 179 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chicago Police Officer Shot at Close Range and Killed by 18-Yr-Old on Same Day Mayor of Violent City Blames Losing Re-Election on “Race” and “Gender”
By Amber Crawford | Mar 2, 2023

A Chicago police officer was shot and killed on Wednesday afternoon on the Southwest Side of Gage Park while he was chasing down an armed suspect.

Around 4:45 pm, several officers were called to the 5200 block of South Spaulding Avenue after a woman reported being chased by a man with a gun.

Officer Andrew Vasquez-Lasso, 32, was one of the officers who responded to the call and pursued the shooting suspect.

During the chase, the 18-year-old suspect suddenly turned and fired “at close range,” hitting Officer Vasquez-Lasso several times. Although he had been shot multiple times, Vasquez-Lasso was able to return fire, hitting the suspect in the head.

Right after the shooting, a cop screamed into the police radio, “10-1, 10-1. Officer down… Send an ambulance.”

https://100percentfedup.com/chicago-police-officer-shot-at-close-range-and-killed-by-18-yr-old-on-same-day-mayor-of-violent-city-blames-losing-re-election-on-raceand-gender/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson