Author Topic: Eight alarming cover-ups and contradictions in the East Palestine train wreck chemical nightmare  (Read 138 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Eight alarming cover-ups and contradictions in the East Palestine train wreck chemical nightmare now spreading across multiple states
02/27/2023 / By Mike Adams

When it comes to explaining away the single largest ecological catastrophe in the history of America, the EPA and Ohio officials just can’t seem to get their stories straight. Every explanation they offer is a contradiction or cover-up. And they refuse to test for the one thing that poses the greatest health hazard of all: DIOXINS.

Dioxins are always created when chlorinated compounds are burned within a certain temperature range. They’re also the most deadly chemical compounds known to humankind, and they can be toxic at parts-per-quadrillion concentrations.

Put another way, it seems that they cause toxic effects on the human body at concentrations 100,000 times lower than where glyphosate begins to show toxicity. That’s just an estimate. The real number may be a million times or more.

https://www.climate.news/2023-02-27-alarming-cover-ups-in-the-east-palestine-train-wreck-chemical-nightmare.html#
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson