Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: ‘It Hasn’t Stopped’: The Northern Border Is Wide Open And People Are Funneling Across  (Read 115 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: ‘It Hasn’t Stopped’: The Northern Border Is Wide Open And People Are Funneling Across

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
March 02, 2023

The northern border is seeing a surge in migrants crossing illegally into both the U.S. and Canada, causing chaos for landowners in parts of New York and Vermont.

The Swanton sector of Border Patrol’s area of operation in New York and Vermont saw a nearly 900% increase in migrant encounters in January, according to agency statistics.

“Joe Biden has left our Northern Border completely exposed due to his failure to secure the Southern Border and forcing our Northern Border patrol to deploy to fight his crisis on the Southern Border,” Republican New York Rep. Elise Stefanik told the DCNF.

CHAMPLAIN, New York — Migrants are crossing the northern border both into the U.S. and into Canada illegally, causing chaos on both the Canadian and  American sides, with the latter side reeling from the costs.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/03/02/exclusive-it-hasnt-stopped-the-northern-border-is-wide-open-and-people-are-funneling-across/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson