Author Topic: 1000 Migrants Begin Caravan from Southern Mexico to U.S. Border  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
1000 Migrants Begin Caravan from Southern Mexico to U.S. Border

BOB PRICE2 Mar 2023150
2:54
Approximately 1,000 migrants headed out this week in a large caravan from southern Mexico to make the journey to the U.S. border. Most of the migrants have either no documentation or no documents that allow them to travel through Mexico, reports indicate.

The group is made up of about 1,000 migrants from Venezuela, Honduras, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, and Guatemala, according to a report from Vallarta Daily. The caravan departed from Tapachula and headed north to Arriaga, Chiapas.

Videos tweeted from Chiapas show the large group of migrants making their way through the city as the caravan kicked off on February 28.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/03/02/1000-migrants-begin-caravan-from-southern-mexico-to-u-s-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson