Author Topic: Has Someone Taken Over Fetterman's Office Because He Can't Do What Was Just Announced Matt Vespa  (Read 281 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Has Someone Taken Over Fetterman's Office Because He Can't Do What Was Just Announced

Matt Vespa
 |  March 02, 2023 12:35 PM

What is going on at Sen. John Fetterman’s (D-PA) office? I ask because the senator, who hospitalized and under medical observation, is apparently joining legislative efforts and co-signing legislation. Someone the people of Pennsylvania didn’t elect is acting in Fetterman’s capacity. It’s not shocking that Democrats are pushing a new framework to enhance train safety after the horrific derailment in East Palestine, Ohio, which could devolve into an environmental fiasco. What is eyebrow-raising is Fetterman saying he’s joined this effort while being sidelined for possibly a month due to clinical depression. And if you ask his staff on Twitter about it, they reportedly block you.

Fetterman has been hospitalized twice already, and we’re barely 100 days into Congress' current session. The doctor’s notes, some of which were drafted by campaign donors, attesting to his health despite his refusal to disclose his medical records during the campaign, were rendered worthless when reports trickled out that he blew a fuse during a party retreat last month. Fetterman can’t comprehend what others say to him, likening it to how the teachers in the Peanuts cartoons sound. He should have dropped out and recovered; instead, he opted to press his luck and might have permanent brain damage.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2023/03/02/john-fetterma-health-update-n2620142
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hey... it works for the president of the United States...
... so why can't it work for a lowly junior senator from Pennsylvania...?

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I've heard rumors that Fetterman is brain dead to he is actually dead. This is what going into deep hiding always leads to. No one knows what is really going on so they make up whatever they want to. Remember Ginsburg and McCain were both in active office for almost a year after they were functionally incapacitated.

BTW: The Dems knew very well this would happen. I doubt they are surprised or unhappy about Fetterman's condition. They likely planned for it from the day he was, so called, "elected".
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In all kidnap cases we need to see "proof of life" before the ransom is paid.  I think this qualifies.  Habeas corpus.  Bring the body to the senate.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Hey... it works for the president of the United States...
... so why can't it work for a lowly junior senator from Pennsylvania...?
It worked for Edith Wilson, so why not for today's  Harris and, Jill and Gisele?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org