Author Topic: Nearly a Month After Derailment, Joe Biden Says He’ll Visit East Palestine  (Read 260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nearly a Month After Derailment, Joe Biden Says He’ll Visit East Palestine

Nick Gilbertson 2 Mar 2023

President Joe Biden told reporters Thursday that he will go to East Palestine, Ohio, “at some point” – nearly a month after a train derailment and a controlled burn of chemicals devasted the community and surrounding areas.

His comments came after a lunch with Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and other Senate Democrats, ABC News’s Alexandra Hutzler reported.

“I’ve spoken with every official in Ohio, Democrat and Republican, on a continuing basis, as in Pennsylvania,” he said. “I laid out a little bit in there what I think the answers are … and we will be implementing an awful lot to the legislation here.”

“I will be out there at some point,” he pledged without providing a specific timeline.

Biden has garnered substantial criticism for not yet visiting the town. It was only exacerbated by his trip to Ukraine last week, which had East Palestine Mayor Trent R. Conaway fuming.

“That tells you right now he doesn’t care about us,” he said during an appearance on Fox News Channel’s (FNC) Jesse Watters Primetime. “So, he can send every agency he wants to, but I found that out this morning in one of the briefings that he was in…Ukraine, giving millions of dollars away to people over there, and not to us, and I’m furious.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/03/02/nearly-a-month-after-derailment-joe-biden-says-hell-visit-east-palestine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

The news media is going pretty easy on this administration over this. They know it’s a major PR disaster for this administration so they’re providing cover.

Meanwhile, there are some in the media who’ve ridiculed and/or criticized Donald Trump for going to to Ohio

We really live in an upside down world
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

Does this mean he's abandoned the "can't go to Ohio because no one invited  me" story?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline BellyAche

Perhaps Biden was waiting for the toxic clouds to clear???
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Idiot probably thinks he's going to visit his terrorist buddies in Palestine not East Palestine USA.