Author Topic: Give It a Rest Already Derek Hunter  (Read 95 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Give It a Rest Already Derek Hunter
« on: March 02, 2023, 04:02:29 pm »
Give It a Rest Already

Derek Hunter
 |  Mar 02, 2023

It’s about 10 months before anyone casts a single vote in the 2024 primary season and I’m already sick of all of it. All I really care about at this point is someone emerge and beat holy hell out of Joe Biden or whatever unimpressive, doesn’t know what a woman is Democrat the left props up, anything else is gravy. My concern is whoever ends up being the Republican nominee will have so many gaping holes in them they’ll bleed out before the general, metaphorically, of course. It’s so far away that a little more than 1 percent of the population will have died before it, so it’s time to give it a rest for a bit.

Not that you’ll die, I don’t want that. What I do want is the candidates, real and imagined, to grow the hell up, and their supporters to stop acting like jackasses too. That doesn’t seem like too much to ask, but every cycle it becomes a bigger and bigger lift.

The candidates are announcing earlier than ever and we’re far from done hearing from new ones, but who gives a damn.

I’m all for the Republican nominee, and I don’t care who it is. There are some who it obviously won’t be – looking at you Larry Hogan – and there are some I’d prefer it not be, but even if it is them they will have my vote. I want the Democrats to lose, period.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/03/02/give-it-a-rest-already-n2620113
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34