Author Topic: A reminder from a past Susan Rice of Democrats' vicious COVID lies  (Read 118 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 2, 2023
A reminder from a past Susan Rice of Democrats' vicious COVID lies
By David Zukerman

It is more than serendipity, I believe, that I happened upon a Susan E. Rice column, nearly three years old, that I spied in a closet that I hadn't opened for years till this time of truth about the source of the COVID-19 pandemic.

This particular Rice column appeared in The New York Times (print edition, April 8, 2020, p. A25) and highlighted this accusation, where it had this title "Trump's Hobbesian Jungle":

"People will die because of the perfidy of our 'wartime president.'"

This Rice column was filled with mendacious accusations.  But the truth has finally emerged that the source of the COVID-19 pandemic was the leak at the Wuhan lab, the truth of which was denied by propagandists like Susan E. Rice for invidious political ends, as her April 2020 Times column makes abundantly clear.

First the lying cover-up:

[T]he administration has paralyzed the United Nations and Group of 7 with its shameful insistence on branding the coronavirus 'the Wuhan virus,' abdicated leadership internationally and largely ignored the world's poorest nations in their fight against the pandemic.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/03/a_reminder_from_a_past_susan_rice_of_democrats_vicious_covid_lies.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34