Author Topic: Woke LA DA George Gascon SUSPENDS attorney who 'misgendered' transgender child molester  (Read 391 times)

Offline Kamaji

Woke LA DA George Gascon SUSPENDS attorney who 'misgendered' transgender child molester, 27 - who started identifying as a woman after DNA linked her to cold case of man beaten to death in the woods

By STEPHEN M. LEPORE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
24 February 2023

An attorney claims he has been suspended by progressive Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascon because he misgendered and deadnamed a transgender pedophile accused of murder.

Shea Sanna was the lead prosecutor for a portion of the case of Hannah Tubbs, 27, charged with murder over the April 2019 killing of Michael Clark, who was robbed and drowned while camping in Lake Isabella, a picturesque tourist town on the edge of Sequoia National Forest, 150 miles north of Los Angeles.

Sanna has said in the past that Tubbs has used gender identity to play the justice system, which he believes made people in the district attorney's office uncomfortable.

Source:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11791141/Woke-LA-DA-George-Gascon-SUSPENDS-attorney-misgendered-transgender-child-molester.html

Offline LMAO

We have a long road ahead of us before we flush Soros backed DAs out of these cities

The soft on crime DA’s are only one part of the problem plaguing our inner cities
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

We have a long road ahead of us before we flush Soros backed DAs out of these cities

The soft on crime DA’s are only one part of the problem plaguing our inner cities

:thumbsup:

Offline andy58-in-nh

It is bad enough that we have mentally ill criminals preying on our young.

It's somewhat worse that we have elected officials supporting and defending them.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn