Author Topic: China sends 25 warplanes, 3 ships sent toward Taiwan, island says  (Read 561 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
March 1, 2023 12:16pm EST
China sends 25 warplanes, 3 ships sent toward Taiwan, island says
Taiwan's Ministry of Defense says 19 of the planes entered the island's air defense identification zone before returning to the mainland
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News

Taiwan scrambled jets Wednesday morning in response to over two dozen warplanes and three ships entering their defense zone from China.

The Ministry of Defense announced that 25 warplanes and three ships approached Taiwan in the early hours of the morning.

According to the ministry, 19 of the planes fully entered the island's air defense identification zone.

Taiwan reacted aggressively by scrambling fighters and activating missile defense systems in preparation of an attack. Warships were also dispatched.

However, the Chinese invaders left the area well before engagement and returned to the mainland.

These sorts of intentional false flag operations have become a recurring nuisance to Taiwan as the Chinese Communist Party continues its careful and strategic campaign to bring the island to heel.

Taiwan, also known as the Republic of China, is an island off the coast of the Asian mainland. Taiwan has long declared itself independent of the People's Republic of China and has claimed continuation of governance from the pre-revolutionary Chinese state.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-sends-25-warplanes-3-ships-sent-toward-taiwan-island-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: China sends 25 warplanes, 3 ships sent toward Taiwan, island says
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2023, 08:00:13 pm »
China will continue upping the ante this way in an attempt to "normalize" these sorts of incursions so that, ultimately, the Taiwanese defenders get complacent about it, at which point, they will spring a real invasion force.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2023, 01:05:54 am »
China will continue upping the ante this way in an attempt to "normalize" these sorts of incursions so that, ultimately, the Taiwanese defenders get complacent about it, at which point, they will spring a real invasion force.
I agree, IF the Taiwanese let their guard down (or, for that matter, we do).

The folks at FOX need to look up what a "false flag" operation is, too. While this was a feint, I doubt the flags they were flying were any but that of the Mainland Chinese.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2023, 02:44:05 am »
The Chi-coms will infiltrate and compromise Taiwanese institutions, and conquer them from within ... as commies like to do.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2023, 02:47:39 am »
The Chi-coms will infiltrate and compromise Taiwanese institutions, and conquer them from within ... as commies like to do.
If they can, they will.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2023, 02:55:43 am »
Why Russia's Biggest Threat is Actually China

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,493038.0.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2023, 03:19:43 am »
Why Russia's Biggest Threat is Actually China

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,493038.0.html
China will pretend to be their friend, until they don't.

The last batches of missiles might malfunction, for instance...

Computer chips might fail at a signal...

There's lots a 'friend' can do to to the Russians that an enemy could not.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji