Author Topic: Feds: Georgia Farm Discriminated Against Qualified Americans in Favor of Foreign H-2A Visa Workers  (Read 118 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Feds: Georgia Farm Discriminated Against Qualified Americans in Favor of Foreign H-2A Visa Workers

JOHN BINDER27 Feb 202341
2:31
A nursery based in Miami, Florida, is accused of discriminating against qualified Americans for blue-collar, agricultural jobs in Georgia, importing foreign H-2A visa workers instead.

This month, the Department of Labor announced that a judge affirmed the agency’s investigation into Pure Beauty Farm Inc. — requiring the nursery to pay almost $200,000 in penalties and nearly $18,000 in back wages to one particular employee.

As part of the agency’s findings, Pure Beauty Farm Inc. allegedly gave preferential treatment to foreign H-2A visa workers in the hiring process specifically for agricultural jobs at its Greensboro, Georgia, farm.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/27/feds-georgia-farm-discriminated-against-qualified-americans-favor-foreign-h-2a-visa-workers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson