Author Topic: Whistleblower Video Confirms Chicago Housing Authority is Leaving Homeless Americans on the Streets  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Whistleblower Video Confirms Chicago Housing Authority is Leaving Homeless Americans on the Streets in Favor of Illegal Aliens

By Assistant Editor Feb. 28, 2023 8:40 pm157 Comments

Project Veritas on Tuesday released whistleblower video confirming the Chicago Housing Authority is leaving homeless Americans on the streets in favor of illegal aliens.

“The mayor [of Chicago] has not signed the bill for Americans to be permanently placed.” – one homeless whistleblower told PV.

“They told me that those [migrant] families were a priority over us.” – another homeless man told PV.

“I went to check my status for housing. I was number 20 on the list, but now it went to 67 because they had to prioritize the illegal immigrants, and I’m like, that’s so unfair. I’ve been waiting three years on this list,” he said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/whistleblower-video-confirms-chicago-housing-authority-is-leaving-homeless-americans-on-the-streets-in-favor-of-illegal-aliens/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson