Author Topic: Biden’s Immigration Policies Are Wrecking the Environment, So Pay Up  (Read 112 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Immigration Policies Are Wrecking the Environment, So Pay Up
February 24, 2023

An appropriations bill signed by President Joe Biden last month earmarked “not less than $575,000,000 for family planning/reproductive health, including in areas where population growth threatens biodiversity or endangered species.”

Meantime, it’s full speed ahead for mass immigration to the United States.

“The Democratic Party acknowledges that human population growth endangers biodiversity and threatened species … in other countries. At home, they support immigration policies that accelerate U.S. population growth,” notes Jeremy Beck at NumbersUSA.

According to the Center for American Progress (CAP), the U.S. loses a football field worth of nature every 30 seconds. At this rate, a South Dakota-sized expanse of forests, wetlands and wild places in the continental United States will disappear by 2050.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/02/24/bidens-immigration-policies-are-wrecking-environment-so-pay
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson