Author Topic: Wrongly 'cancelled' professor says woke students' complaints led to fear of being killed by Muslim e  (Read 140 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MEDIA Published February 16, 2023 7:00pm EST
Wrongly 'cancelled' professor says woke students' complaints led to fear of being killed by Muslim extremists
Greer’s lectures was accused of being "bigoted" for addressing Sharia Law and the treatment of women in Islamic states
Joshua Q. NelsonBy Joshua Q. Nelson | Fox News

University of Alabama professor says slamming school's DEI, climate push has been 'career suicide'
Dr. Matthew Wielicki, an earth sciences professor at The University of Alabama, discusses the campus' diversity, equity and inclusion push that contributed to his decision to leave.

Human rights scholar and professor Steven Greer, 66, who was exonerated of Islamophobia by an inquiry last year, said he lives in fear because of left-wing activists.

Greer first faced Islamophobia allegations in 2020 after he used a political cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed on a teaching slide in his class at Bristol University. Bristol University is based in the United Kingdom and enrolls over 22,000 students.

Bristol University's Islamic Society filed a complaint against Greer alleging that elements in his teaching were Islamophobic. They also made the complaint public through an online petition and social media campaign in February 2021.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/wrongly-cancelled-professor-woke-students-complaints-led-fear-being-killed-muslim-extremists
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson