Author Topic: Rogue Prosecutor Steve Descano Drops Case Against Criminal Who Crashed Car Into Family’s Minivan  (Read 253 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rogue Prosecutor Steve Descano Drops Case Against Criminal Who Crashed Car Into Family’s Minivan
Cully Stimson / @cullystimson / Zack Smith / @tzsmith / February 28, 2023

It was only a matter of time until reality caught up with rogue prosecutor Steve Descano, the commonwealth’s attorney in Fairfax County, Virginia, whose election was backed by liberal financier George Soros.   

We warned readers two years ago that Descano’s pro-criminal, anti-victim policies were going to destabilize the safety and security of Fairfax County, a previously peaceful suburb of the nation’s capital.

Not only has Descano refused to prosecute most misdemeanors in Fairfax County and cut a sweetheart deal with a child molester, he has been caught red-handed using Signal, an end-to-end encrypted software application, to avoid state freedom of information laws.

In a new bombshell, Descano has dropped the case against a career criminal who nearly killed a soccer mom and her three children in a brazen act of road rage on Mother’s Day in 2020. Descano’s office had dragged the case out for years only to tell the wife and mother that prosecutors were dropping the most serious charge against William Francisco Rivas, the man who plowed his car into her minivan.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/02/28/rogue-prosecutor-steve-descano-drops-case-against-criminal-who-crashed-car-into-familys-minivan/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji