Author Topic: Joe Biden Puts Liberal Theories to the Test  (Read 286 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Puts Liberal Theories to the Test
« on: February 28, 2023, 04:09:12 pm »
February 28, 2023
Joe Biden Puts Liberal Theories to the Test
By John Green

The self-proclaimed "party of science" tosses around theories as if they were hard and fast laws of nature.  They are not.  Theories are nothing but educated guesses about how the world behaves.  Until proven, they remain just guesses.

The scientific method is to make observations, develop a theory that explains the observations, and then conduct tests to prove the theory.  Contrary to claims of the left, consensus is not validation of a theory.  It is merely a bunch of guys making the same guess.

If testing demonstrates that a theory is accurately predicting natural behavior, the theory becomes a scientific principle.  If testing does not validate a theory, it is discarded — unless it's a liberal theory.  In that case, testing continues indefinitely until the theory is proven, or the theorist goes insane trying.

Joe Biden's role in the scientific method is not as a theorist.  His specialty is the validation stage of the process.  He's putting every silly theory of the left through the ringer to determine if it actually explains real-world behavior.  So far, the validation isn't going very well.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/02/joe_biden_puts_liberal_theories_to_the_test.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: Joe Biden Puts Liberal Theories to the Test
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2023, 04:15:34 pm »
Liberal theories cannot survive in a world where human nature exists.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2023, 04:19:08 pm »
Liberal theories cannot survive in a world where human nature exists.

Liberal theories cannot survive in a world where any resource is limited.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 06:11:29 pm »
It isn’t just Joe Biden. It’s also blue state governors and big city progressive DAs.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy