Author Topic: Migrants Walk Through Joe Biden’s Open Border Loopholes  (Read 126 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Migrants Walk Through Joe Biden’s Open Border Loopholes
« on: February 28, 2023, 03:50:09 pm »
Migrants Walk Through Joe Biden’s Open Border Loopholes

NEIL MUNRO28 Feb 202343

Economic migrants are sending more teenagers and children into the United States via a much-traveled loophole in President Joe Biden’s much-touted border curbs.

The Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC)  loophole has long been used by foreign teenagers who hope to work in the nation’s fast-growing child workforce, jobs, despite the danger and abuse described in a recent New York Times article.

The UAC doorway was created in 2008 to provide some legal status for a small number of children — such as teenage prostitutes — who were trafficked into the United States.

The Los Angeles Times offered a sympathetic portrayal of migrant parents who are now using the loophole to dodge Biden’s new policies.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/02/28/migrants-use-bidens-border-loopholes/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson