Author Topic: ‘Gang of Eight’ Congressional Leaders to Be Briefed on Classified Documents  (Read 252 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Gang of Eight’ Congressional Leaders to Be Briefed on Classified Documents

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 27 Feb 2023

Congressional leaders and top Intelligence committee members on Tuesday will receive a briefing about the classified documents found at the homes of President Joe Biden, former President Donald Trump, and former Vice President Mike Pence, according to multiple reports.

There has been a bipartisan effort from members of Congress to secure these briefings with representatives from the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.

Attorney General Merrick Garland has appointed special counsels to look into the documents found at the homes of Trump and Biden but not for Pence although more than a dozen documents marked classified were found in his home.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/27/gang-eight-congressional-leaders-receive-briefing-classified-documents/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

So, will the GOP now wimp out and go along with the dems' preferred narrative that "nothing happened"?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, will the GOP now wimp out and go along with the dems' preferred narrative that "nothing happened"?

That's a good bet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'm just guessing, but I suspect the documents found at Biden's home were more substantive/serious than  those found at the homes of Trump and Pence.  Just a hunch....

Offline berdie

I'm just guessing, but I suspect the documents found at Biden's home were more substantive/serious than  those found at the homes of Trump and Pence.  Just a hunch....

But we'll never know.

Online Kamaji

Most likely, but unless the GOP changes its feathers and refuses to accept the “bipartisan” albeit false narrative this committee will offer, we will never know.