Author Topic: Ben & Jerry’s Boycotted Israel While Using Child Labor  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ben & Jerry’s Boycotted Israel While Using Child Labor
« on: February 28, 2023, 10:34:08 am »
Ben & Jerry’s Boycotted Israel While Using Child Labor
Selling ice cream in Israel was inconsistent with its values, child labor wasn’t.
February 28, 2023 by Daniel Greenfield 1 Comment

No company has been as vocal about fighting for migrants and exploiting them.

“We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again: human beings can’t be illegal,” the ice cream maker  declared. Its advocacy for illegal migrants even led to a clash with the British government which told it to “stick to ice cream”. In the United States, the leftist brand debuted a new flavor ‘Pecan Resist’, and bragged that it would “resist the Trump administration’s regressive and discriminatory policies” to build a future for “refugees and immigrants”.

The ugly truth behind the virtue signaling was that Ben & Jerry’s depended on migrant labor to make its overpriced ice cream. A year before Trump took office, the progressive company faced protests by migrant workers who spoke of having to live in barns without heat during the Vermont winter while milking cows at midnight and being injured by exploding glass milk bottles.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/ben-jerrys-boycotted-israel-while-using-child-labor/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson