Author Topic: COVID lab leak is a scandal of media and government censorship  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: COVID lab leak is a scandal of media and government censorship
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2023, 07:51:12 pm »
Wow.  You confuse your own incoherence for wit.

Why is the DoE investigating the source of COVId-19 has a very simple answer, based in simple long-standing fact, which you seem hellbent on denying. 

They are investigating it because since 1965 they have had a team that investigates the source of bioweapons.

Since Biden was not president in 1965, I rather doubt the DoE’s team was set up by him as a distraction.

But, you do you.  Enjoy your fact-free speculation
Whatever, pal.

My "fact-free speculation" had the origin of COVID-19 tied down Early April 2020.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,394581.msg2183817.html#msg2183817
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2023, 07:53:30 pm »
Whatever, pal.

My "fact-free speculation" had the origin of COVID-19 tied down Early April 2020.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,394581.msg2183817.html#msg2183817

A strong circumstantial case for the lab-leak argument was circulating quite a while back - I recall reading it on Medium - and the author had marshalled an impressive array of evidence for it.

I'm not doubting the underlying fact that a Chinese lab was the source of it; all I am pointing out - apropos of this thread - is that there is nothing outrageous or suspicious about the fact that DoE is weighing in on the issue.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2023, 12:27:48 am »
"NOW - FBI Director Wray:  "Origins of the pandemic are most likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1630718148100882435

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2023, 01:03:29 am »
"NOW - FBI Director Wray:  "Origins of the pandemic are most likely a potential lab incident in Wuhan." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1630718148100882435
And after peeling back the first layer of the onion, we see more onion.

Follow it back to its source and I would bet the history reads something like this:

Guys, I know how we can get filthy rich.
We make a bug, give it to the Chinese to develop so we have deniability, make a shot that will fix it, or at least can be claimed to, and let that mother loose. Then we sell them the shot.

We won't have any expenses, because we'll use grant money to develop everything, and if we get some drug manufacturers on board, they can write off the development costs they have and we all make a pile.

Even without buying into the greater evil of enviro-theo-totalitarianism wanting to cull the human herd and reduce population, just from the pecuniary aspect, and with no definitive malicious intent, the motive is strong enough. Add in the effects of planet-saving demagoguery, and a couple of true believers in wealthy places, and a little pressure on the media to sell drugs instead of soap, and everyone making millions, if not billions of dollars, there's motive enough to unleash the thing.

Add in politics and geopolitics and there are those who, quite predictably, have much to gain, especially if they regard themselves as greater beings than the herd they are culling.

Once any group of people is decided to be 'subhuman' their elimination can be justified in the minds of the genocidal.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2023, 01:08:46 am »
I remember @Smokin Joe and @roamer_1 pretty well nailing what has come to pass.  They were very much against taking the shot, which turned out to be exactly right.  To y'alls credit...your arguments were spot on.  I wish I never took the jabs.  I was in a bad position with my 90 yr old mom at the time and I'd hate to have killed her by giving it to her. 

My allergy Dr. in Lubbock gave me a whole list of things to take to get the jab out of my system.  When I told him I got the shot I got a 30 min lecture on how it was the government thinning out herd. happy77
Thanks @mrpotatohead . I hope you and your doctor can get the junk out of your system. Sounds like you have a good doctor.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2023, 01:52:59 am »
I remember @Smokin Joe and @roamer_1 pretty well nailing what has come to pass.  They were very much against taking the shot, which turned out to be exactly right.  To y'alls credit...your arguments were spot on.  I wish I never took the jabs.  I was in a bad position with my 90 yr old mom at the time and I'd hate to have killed her by giving it to her. 

My allergy Dr. in Lubbock gave me a whole list of things to take to get the jab out of my system.  When I told him I got the shot I got a 30 min lecture on how it was the government thinning out herd. happy77

@mrpotatohead

Believe me Tater, this particular 'I told you so' comes with no satisfaction, and only grief. The magnitude of needless, or even intentional suffering, disability, and death overwhelms me often... I weep for so many who have stories like your own, and many far worse. A grievous wound to humanity, that I do not see how to heal.

And it is not done - That's the hardest part. It is ongoing, and so very many cannot hear the warning. Blinded so much worse than you. Like lambs to the slaughter, and nothing can sway the outcome... In it's millions, and many more yet to come. Normalcy bias has been weaponized.

But that ain't on them - Nor is it on you. It's on the bastards that instituted and commanded this dreadful sacrifice. What baleful thing rises on the earth, this thing that can so willingly institutionalize such a tremendous toll?

This is not mere greed of man, nor even power. This is something dank and evil, the likes of which our culture has purposed to forget.

May Yah protect us - because every institution of Man meant for that purpose has been turned against us.

I truly hope you can straighten yourself out. I hope the damage can be reversed.  I am very happy you have found physicians that have risen to their duty - That is a very hopeful thing. :beer: :seeya:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2023, 02:01:40 am »
And after peeling back the first layer of the onion, we see more onion.

Follow it back to its source and I would bet the history reads something like this:

Guys, I know how we can get filthy rich.
We make a bug, give it to the Chinese to develop so we have deniability, make a shot that will fix it, or at least can be claimed to, and let that mother loose. Then we sell them the shot.

We won't have any expenses, because we'll use grant money to develop everything, and if we get some drug manufacturers on board, they can write off the development costs they have and we all make a pile.

Even without buying into the greater evil of enviro-theo-totalitarianism wanting to cull the human herd and reduce population, just from the pecuniary aspect, and with no definitive malicious intent, the motive is strong enough. Add in the effects of planet-saving demagoguery, and a couple of true believers in wealthy places, and a little pressure on the media to sell drugs instead of soap, and everyone making millions, if not billions of dollars, there's motive enough to unleash the thing.

Add in politics and geopolitics and there are those who, quite predictably, have much to gain, especially if they regard themselves as greater beings than the herd they are culling.

Once any group of people is decided to be 'subhuman' their elimination can be justified in the minds of the genocidal.

I see it in a way worse light than mere greed @Smokin Joe
It is far too orchestrated and that on far too many levels. Look at what was at the ready. Look at how quickly the walls came up and the chains hauled out. It was immediate and world wide. no flailing. no indecision. BAM! Nearly overnight.

This is something wicked. Something with world-wide reach into every government.
We had better see it. And know it for what it is. It can't be rubbed off on China, leaving them to be the bagholder.

This is way bigger, and way more nefarious than China.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2023, 02:47:51 am »
Between the Hunter Biden laptop story, and now this, the rot and corruption in our media and government agencies has been tragically exposed to where  I don’t think they’ll be any recovery for them.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2023, 03:14:02 am »
It is far too orchestrated and that on far too many levels. Look at what was at the ready. Look at how quickly the walls came up and the chains hauled out. It was immediate and world wide. no flailing. no indecision. BAM! Nearly overnight.

This is something wicked. Something with world-wide reach into every government.
We had better see it. And know it for what it is. It can't be rubbed off on China, leaving them to be the bagholder.

I believe you are right.

Funny how in 2015 what I just described would have been considered outlandish fantasy.
Now, unfortunately, I think it is pretty close to what happened and is still going on, but like you, I believe there are even more diabolical forces at work here.

Those who might not have sold their souls for mere ideology were likely lured by the additional benefit of profit. Regardless of motive, the outcome will be the same.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2023, 04:05:59 am »

Agree. The resources brought to bear are just too big for one govt. It's a massive level of coordination, and they seem to be able to do pretty much whatever they want with little resistance.
The Republic is lost.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2023, 05:18:35 am »
 ////00000////

Covid escaped from a Chi-com bio-lab?  No shit.

It makes perfect sense that a corona-B virus native to Yunnan and Laos naturally escaped to infect humans 1,000 miles away in Wuhan, a city with 2 Chi-com bio-labs. 

#Reparations4Pangolins
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright