Author Topic: Toddler points out hiding spot of fugitive to Kentucky police  (Read 369 times)

Offline Kamaji

Toddler points out hiding spot of fugitive to Kentucky police
« on: February 27, 2023, 02:57:38 pm »
Toddler points out hiding spot of fugitive to Kentucky police

By Richard Pollina
February 27, 2023

Get this baby a badge!

A toddler in Williamsburg, Kentucky, was praised by law enforcement after the child helped officers locate a fugitive while serving multiple outstanding warrants on the suspect on Friday.

Deputies with the Whitley County Sheriff’s Department are calling the toddler “very brave and honest” for assisting in the arrest after none of the adults at the residence would say whether the fugitive was in the home, police reported.

“It is good to be honest … we shouldn’t lie,” the unnamed small child told officers before pointing out where the suspect was hiding.

Tina Hicks, 45, was found in the bathroom and swiftly taken into custody.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/02/27/kentucky-police-praise-toddler-for-pointing-out-hiding-fugitive/

Offline LMAO

Re: Toddler points out hiding spot of fugitive to Kentucky police
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 06:49:18 pm »
From the article….

“It is good to be honest … we shouldn’t lie,” the unnamed small child told officers before pointing out where the suspect was hiding.

A toddler knows something that our elected officials and media seem to  forgotten
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 08:03:47 pm »
From the article….

A toddler knows something that our elected officials and media seem to  forgotten
Some toddlers have a seriously well developed sense of fairness, and honesty.

Others have to be taught.

Some never were, or overcame their home training, as evidenced by their adult behaviour.

I pray the child is safe.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2023, 08:15:34 pm »
Tina looks like she's done a hundred miles on Illinois backroads.
The Republic is lost.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2023, 10:10:13 pm »
Tina looks like she's done a hundred miles on Illinois backroads.
No surprise, considering...

Hicks was served with two outstanding warrants for possession of meth and drug paraphernalia...

That stuff puts a lot of hard miles on a person.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis