Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: There’s A Massive Loophole In Biden’s Immigration Parole Program  (Read 108 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: There’s A Massive Loophole In Biden’s Immigration Parole Program

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
February 26, 2023

Migrants applying to receive humanitarian parole in the U.S. can be in a safe third country before they apply, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) confirmed to the Daily Caller News Foundation.
President Joe Biden announced the beginning of the program in January to allow migrants from Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua and Haiti to qualify for the program if they have a sponsor in the U.S. after record  encounters at the southern border.

“Our clients, some of them, they just arrived to a third country. Let’s say they buy a plane ticket,” Immigration attorney Maria Herrarra Mellado told the DCNF, adding “It happened. They just happen to be in the Dominican Republic or [on a] short vacation.”

https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/26/biden-administration-parole-immigration/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson