Author Topic: Can 2 Cheap Meds, 1 Vitamin & Baking Soda Kill Any Cancer?  (Read 358 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Can 2 Cheap Meds, 1 Vitamin & Baking Soda Kill Any Cancer?
« on: February 27, 2023, 01:12:25 am »
Dr. Syed Haider 2/25/2023

Ivermectin, Fenbendazole, Vit C and Sodium Bicarb. But don't worry your cancer is safe because the FDA would never allow it.

Cancer rates have skyrocketed in the past century for a number of reasons not least of which is the incredibly large number of toxins spewed into the environment and incorporated into our food supplies. And now with most of humanity exposed to the cancerous spike protein there is likely to be even further acceleration. Those exposed to the fallout from the East Palestine Ohio train wreck, which may spread quite widely along the eastern seaboard, are particularly at risk of developing cancer in the coming months and years from the ingition of the vinyl chloride cargo and it’s toxic breakdown products, especially dioxins.

This post is not meant to be an exhaustive treatise on the prevention and treatment of cancer, but only to explain as simply as possible the scientific theory behind Adam Gaertner’s anti-cancer protocol, which combines 4 simple and cheap therapies that have been separately used and studied for a wide variety of human cancers with mixed results, but together have powerful synergistic effects that may, it is hoped, effectively eliminate any cancer. And at the end his simple 3 week protocol is included.

Before we begin I also have to say that I have seen many people beat end stage cancer using drastic elimination diets and a modifed Gerson juicing protocol. And of course I have known many who decided on chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. Both paths are extremely difficult and require a lot of commitment and sacrifice. Perhaps the following protocol can help more people more easily overcome cancer.

Much more here: https://syedhaider.substack.com/p/can-2-cheap-meds-1-vitamin-and-baking

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Can 2 Cheap Meds, 1 Vitamin & Baking Soda Kill Any Cancer?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 05:31:39 am »
This will require a lot more research before I can have an opinion.

After the performance of Pharmaceutical companies evident during COVID, nothing would surprise me, and something cheap and simple and not really patentable might well be suppressed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Re: Can 2 Cheap Meds, 1 Vitamin & Baking Soda Kill Any Cancer?
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 02:14:51 pm »
 :bkmk: