Author Topic: Republicans demand apologies, tell Biden to hold China to account after bombshell report on COVID  (Read 372 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 26, 2023 5:03pm EST
Republicans erupt after Energy Dept reportedly says COVID-19 likely came from Chinese lab: 'We need answers'
Lab leak theory was dismissed as 'fringe,' 'conspiracy' at start of pandemic
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News

Congressional Republicans erupted on Twitter Sunday afternoon after the U.S. Energy Department reportedly assessed that the COVID-19 pandemic likely originated from an accidental lab leak in China.

The Energy Department, which was previously undecided on the origin of the pandemic, now joins the FBI’s stance that the coronavirus likely spread due to a mishap at a Chinese laboratory, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing a classified intelligence report recently provided to the White House and key members of Congress.

The lab leak theory, or the theory that the virus came from a lab leak at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in Wuhan, China, was widely dismissed as a conspiracy theory and "misinformation" by Democrats, major news outlets, scientists and social media companies in the early stages of the pandemic.

Now, Republicans are calling for accountability from the Chinese Communist Party as evidence mounts that it is to blame for the pandemic.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-erupt-energy-dept-reportedly-says-covid-19-likely-came-chinese-lab-need-answers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online roamer_1

NONSENSE. Look no further than Fauxci. It's been his baby all the way along.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
NONSENSE. Look no further than Fauxci. It's been his baby all the way along.
Exactly. The Chinese built on Gain of Function research that initally built the virus in North Carolina. Then the research was moved to Wuhan, and two of the researchers on the original team were from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The Chinese refined it, perhaps, but they didn't invent it (unless you count the two members of the original team).

And at the bottom of it all there is a Fauxi.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Exactly. The Chinese built on Gain of Function research that initally built the virus in North Carolina. Then the research was moved to Wuhan, and two of the researchers on the original team were from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The Chinese refined it, perhaps, but they didn't invent it (unless you count the two members of the original team).

And at the bottom of it all there is a Fauxi.

And what happened from there did China no good either. The world wide lockdowns and power grabs... Coordinated, and infesting many governments.

There's something waaay bigger going on. Add to that all the food processing and power plants being destroyed... It still ain't done yet.

Offline LMAO

Demand apologies from who?

And who’s going to hold China accountable when many people in Washington DC are on the payroll
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy