Author Topic: NSA Sullivan: Biden ‘Wants to Put Every Tool at Use’ to Find COVID Origins  (Read 390 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 :silly:

NSA Sullivan: Biden ‘Wants to Put Every Tool at Use’ to Find COVID Origins

Pam Key 26 Feb 2023

President Joe Biden’s national security adviser, Jake Sullivan, said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that President Joe Biden was committed to finding out the origin of the coronavirus.

Anchor Dana Bash said, “I want to ask about a new  Wall Street Journal report out this morning that a classified intelligence report from the department of energy concludes that the coronavirus pandemic most likely did not emerge naturally, but it did come from a laboratory leak. Did the coronavirus start in a lab? Is that what you believe now?”

Sullivan said, “Dana, there is a variety of views in the intelligence community. Some elements of the intelligence community have reached conclusions on one side, some on the other. A number of them have said they just don’t have enough information to be sure. Here’s what I can tell you. President Biden has directed, repeatedly, every element of our intelligence community to put effort and resources behind getting to the bottom of this question. And one of the things in that Wall Street Journal report, which I can’t confirm or deny, but I will say the reference to the Department of Energy, President Biden specifically requested that the national labs, which are part of the Department of Energy, be brought into this assessment, because he wants to put every tool at use to be able to figure out what happened here. And if we gain any further insight or information, we will share it with Congress, and we will share it with the American people. But right now, there is not a definitive answer that has emerged from the intelligence community on this question.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/02/26/nsa-sullivan-biden-wants-to-put-every-tool-at-use-to-find-covid-origins/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
I can already see tomorrow's Babylon Bee headline.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
With all the 'Tools' in his administration he has plenty to choose from, and just what has been done to find the origins(which everyone knows) for the last two years? They continue to treat all Americans as fools, not just the democrats, and think no one will remember that Biden hasn't done a damn thing except destroy our economy, weaken our military and embarrass America around the globe.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"NSA Sullivan: Biden ‘Wants to Put Every Tool at Use’ to Find COVID Origins"

Fishrrman <--- scratches his head and wonders:
"Is this kinda like O.J. spending his life searching for the real murderer ...?"

Offline Kamaji

They’re not trying to find the origins - we already know those - they’re trying to one up with a bullet-proof narrative that hides that source.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just read all the banned tweets and facebook posts from COVID. The answers are in there.

If the rest of America can figure it out, surely all those Ivy League experts can suss out the truth.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis