Author Topic: Don’t Let Retired Generals Drag America Into The Ukraine War  (Read 125 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Don’t Let Retired Generals Drag America Into The Ukraine War
« on: February 26, 2023, 03:41:22 pm »
Don’t Let Retired Generals Drag America Into The Ukraine War

ByDaniel Davis
Published1 day ago

I get it. We love military heroes, and since the days of “Black Jack” Pershing from World War I and George Patton from World War II, we’ve especially venerated the general. But today’s crop of flag officers are not the stuff of their storied predecessors, and if we listen much longer to what they’re saying in regards to the Russia-Ukraine war, we may discover how catastrophically bad their judgment truly is.

Ukraine and the Generals

While it’s no secret that since 2013 I’ve argued – many times (including last month in these pages) – we place too much trust on our generals and turn too blind of an eye when they are proven disastrously wrong. With statements and claims made by a number of retired general officers leading up to Friday’s one-year mark in Russia’s war with Ukraine, however, it is more urgent than ever that the American public take what they say with more than a little skepticism.

If our policymakers take the advice of these former high-ranking officers, America may find itself at war with Russia, shocked by a Ukrainian loss – or worst of all: sucked into a nuclear exchange with Russia.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2023/02/dont-let-retired-generals-drag-america-into-the-ukraine-war/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Don’t Let Retired Generals Drag America Into The Ukraine War
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2023, 03:46:42 pm »
Just waiting for the Blue and Yellow Zellinskyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  boot lickers to make another "Russian Stooge agent" accusation. 

Consequences be damned.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.